Polaris operational guidelines
At Polaris, your health and wellbeing are our top priority and ask to observe some basic guidelines designed to ensure you a safe experience at the Factory:
- Please refrain from attending sessions at the Factory should you be feeling unwell or if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 infection. Please inform the professionals with whom you were meant to have your appointment and they would be more than happy to switch your session to an online one should you wish to do so. Cancellations are nonetheless ideally made 24 hours before the set appointment. Professionals can charge full fee in the absence of an adequate cancellation period.
- If you have been in contact with a Covid-positive person, we ask that you inform us accordingly and reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
- The wearing of masks is at the discretion of both visitors and therapists.
- Please be punctual for your appointment. We try to accommodate the needs of all our clients and where possible, arrange appointments, in accordance with their availability. In order to avoid any inconvenience it is therefore not possible for sessions to run overtime.
- Minors are to be accompanied by at least one adult (unless by prior arrangement).
- We request that parents remain either at the Factory, or in close proximity when minors are in sessions (should your presence be required).