Covid 19 policy 2022
At Polaris, your health and wellbeing are our top priority. As COVID-19 restrictions are being gradually relaxed, please observe the following procedures designed to ensure you a safe experience at the Factory, in accordance with regulations provided by the health authorities:
- Visitors will be checked with non-contact infra-red thermometers at the door and asked to fill in their contact details before entry.
- Visitors with a temperature above 37.2 C will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Visitors will be asked to wear a face mask, covering mouth, nose and chin, whilst inside the factory.
- In order to be able to host you within the factory, we have arranged our waiting area to ensure social distancing measures are respected. Once inside the premises, every individual is to respect the 2 metre distance rule, and only use designated areas of the premises as indicated.
- Ideally, in order to ensure social distancing, we respectfully request that clients, where possible attend sessions on their own, at their allocated time.
- Minors are to be accompanied by one adult (unless by prior arrangement).
- Please refrain from attending sessions at the Factory should you be feeling unwell or if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 infection. Please inform the professionals with whom you were meant to have your appointment and they would be more than happy to switch your session to an online one should you wish to do so. Cancellations are nonetheless ideally made 24 hours before the set appointment. Professionals can charge full fee in the absence of an adequate cancellation period.
- If you have been in contact with a covid-positive person, we ask that you inform us accordingly and reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.